As a result of laziness, the camera never made it upstairs this week. But, luckily, we didn't post last week so I still have some pictures. Not enough though--I am such a slacker with the camera when people come to visit! Mom was here for over a week, and we loved it, but don't really have photographic documentation. But, let it be said here: we adored having her visit and I've been mildly homesick since she left. We also had a great Easter--luckily it was the day before the blackout--and enjoyed spending time with Joel, Brittany and Maribeth. MB found a beautiful wedding dress while she was here. She's going to look like a princess.
We'll get back on schedule this week. Reid just learned how to say "taco" and it's pretty cute--and Gage got a haircut--so hopefully we'll catch those two things with the camera and have some fun stuff to post next week.
Sharing a drink at Costco--they drink shakes like this alot. Sometimes it's all I can get in them! Usually though, I make healthy ones at home!
Joel and Brittany. She's got the ring on her finger now...
Dapper little men ready for church:
Checking out the Easter present from Nana! Reid loves this toy. I too enjoy the constant repeat of "Hi, I'm Pablo" over and over as he presses the button again and again...
Joel and Brittany being sports and watching the boys outside for a bit. You can see a lovely view of our not-so-lovely backyard. I figure a not-so-lovely yard is better than no yard at all!
5 comments:
Yeah for posting!!!! We have missed your posts. I'm so sorry to hear about your electricity mishap, that stinks. I love the pic with the drink at Costco, they are adorable. I miss you all so much!!! Can't wait to see you.
We're so glad you guys are back online, we missed seeing new pics of the boys. They are too adorable in their Sunday outfits, what handsome little men=-)!
Having twins makes this world a much more interesting place! Every day is a new adventure and I love it! You are such a good mom. I can't beleive that that is Joel. He is all grown up! Wow. You think that the world stands still when you leave some place, but we all know that that is so far from the truth! Wow!
what the heck!? Am I not cool enough to be documented??? It's all about Joel and Brittany. Geez.
I noticed that your son is Reid Clayson. My father was Reid Clayson and he passed away in 1989. He was a good and honorable man and never did anything to tarnish his name. Tell your son to use his name with pride and ever honor it.
Post a Comment