Gage: "I the mountains! Bear, I see the mountains!"
Reid: "Spiderman, I see a temple. See, over there!" (Anything with a spire is a temple for them).
Gage: "Bear, I see it too!"
Reid: "I'm not Bear, I'm just Reid."
Reid: "I'm not Bear, I'm just Reid."
Reid gets tired of it pretty quick, so he tells Gage he's "just Reid" quite often.
Gage has also picked up the word "amazing." So, yesterday, we had this exchange:
Me: Guess what today is? Monday! That means it's family home evening tonight.
Gage: Monday? Wow! That's amazing!
And Nick has been trying to teach them words he thinks will sound funny when they pronounce them. I know, they'll probably need therapy. So this week he taught them that they are "synonymous with handsome." I'll post a video of that one.
And, finally, yesterday I thought it was weird there were little dog hairs all over. Oh, wait...scissors. Yep, they were cutting each other's hair. Luckily, I can't even find the spots they cut. We're going to have to jealously guard all the scissors around here.
2 comments:
Oh.My.Gosh. danica is just so sweet!
I can't wait to see you all!!!!! Christmas can't come quick enough!
Post a Comment