We have a little girl! Obviously we are completely ecstatic. Not that we wouldn't have been happy with a little boy, but we were hoping for a girl. It just seemed like no little brother would be safe with the twins around, and Janine has been angling to put little pink dresses on a child--which could be a little awkward on a baby boy.
A preliminary blood test indicates the baby is at a higher risk for down syndrome at 1 chance in 90 instead of the normal risk at 1 chance in 700. Obviously the risk is still very low. The ultrasound also went well. Thankfully the baby looks very healthy.
Handsome in vests.

Mmmmm......delicious.
5 comments:
I feel like in that picture you can almost see what they will look like when they are older.
Cute boys. Yay for having a little girl!!
I can't wait to come and have some of your dyishes pancakes too! The boys look so grown up-enough to have a little sister! More girls!! Yeah! Love, Mom
Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting. Girls are sooo much fun!!! Especially dressing them in PINK clothes and headbands. :) I'm kind of sad that I don't get to dress my baby in pink clothes this time around. Blue will be different, but I'm sure boys are just as fun. :) Congratulations again!
That is so exciting!!! I know what you mean that you would be happy either way but it is so nice to have the one you don't have. And I think it is nice for women to have a daughter, though I also think it is nice to have a son! Well, it's all nice! I am excited for you. I love having both! Take care of yourself Janine! Love ya.
hooray for a girl!!! The boys look like little men. So handsome!
We will be pray for the best.
Rachel
Post a Comment