Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

We had a great Christmas with Mom and the kids. They spent Christmas Day and Christmas Eve Day with us, and were so fun to have around. They were also a great help. The day after Christmas we put them on the train to Nebraska to see Shane and family. I'm sure they will post all about that.

Many thanks to Mom and Dad who were so good to us and this year. The twins loved the cars, bugs, books, Wonder Pets, fishing puzzle, etc, and we loved the clothing.

Janine opening her maternity pants from Mom & Dad.














Gage and Reid playing with the bugs and books.














Ahhhh bath time, and the cleaning of stinky boys.














Daddy and the boys and their new musical instruments.


I know, the boys never seem to have pants on.

4 comments:

Kathy Rose said...

Oh Janine...don't you just love maternity pants?!:( I don't...I can't get them to stay up, but maybe it's just me. :) When is your due date? I am due April 30th and we're expecting a little boy. Weird for me...but Ben is of course ecstatic. Oh, congrats on just one by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I think we still have that same set of musical instruments. Enjoy YEARS of fun and noise! Nick's got some mad skills there.

Cowgirl in the City said...

Nick, It's great to get your christmas card and stay up to day with you and the family! Awesome pics, the boys are adorable, and congratulations to you and Janine for number 3! woo hoo!

Happy New Year! Amy W.

mb said...

cool pink and purple strollers for your twin boys.