Gage wielding duel pacifiers yet again.
Gage won a sleep battle, but is losing the war. Amazingly, he did not go to sleep for several hours after this episode.
Gage has finally learned to fold his arms when it is prayer time; he even one-upped Reid with a little mumbled "prayer" of his own.
More of Gage being a goof.
6 comments:
hahaha, i love the one of him praying, but the one where he is falling asleep is absolutely hilarious, a total classic
Could your kids be any cuter? TWO pacifiers in his mouth!! And the sleeping - almost? How did you catch that!! It's adorable!!
Got a plate to return...
So I finally checked out your blog. I love the vidoe with Gage falling asleep...so funny! See you later!
HYSTERICAL!!! I love the one where Gage is falling asleep while attempting to watch "Nemo". I agree with MB, it is classic. They are too cute. I can't wait to see them!!!!
Ha. SO CUTE!
Ha. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment