Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween And other things

We've been busy. And happy. And busy. This homeschooling thing--I am not sure if it takes bravery or lunacy or a special combination of both. We are limping along but I am love, love, loving the time with the boys and the flexibility and watching them learn. The house is sad and messy, but there you go.

May I also point out for the 2nd year in a row not only has it rained on Halloween, but Nick has managed to dodge pumpkin-carving duties. I call foul. "Super sick" indeed.


Homeschool project learning about the earth's layers:

And making Harry Potter wands for Halloween prep:


And our homeschool Halloween party:



I have a few pics of my cousin Craig and Laura's wedding, but alas mine are lame. So check out Facebook for better ones :)


Wait for it...


I love Nick.

And now actual Halloween:

We started with Dani's ballet class and costume #1



Then the boys. Harry and Ron. I have great plans for repeating this costume forever and ever. I love it so much.






I am dying a little. Can I keep them like this forever? And also take a nice long vacation? 























1 comment:

Nick said...

No...I'm not above photobombing.