Sunday, January 08, 2012

Promised pictures

Here are some of the pictures I promised--though they are not at all in order. Also, I've added links to Megan M's blog as well as to Matt's mission blog under the Clayson Links section. Enjoy!

On to the pictures.

I'm not sure what was so funny here.

A few of my favorite Sabrina pics.


Look at that cute little face!

While I'm at it, a couple of Danica pictures that I love.


On to my handsome little men.

Look at the size of Gage's mouth! That kid is amazing.

I had to throw this one in. Gage looks like is posing for some teen romance flick.

*movie announcer voice* "In a world where teens may only communicate by soulful looks and text messaging...one chosen teen (who happens to have the super-power of flight) would trade it all for love...and eye drops."

The redhead.

I know it looks all warm and summery, but this was taken in November. Reid hate sleeves, and by extension, coats.

More attempts for that magical Christmas card photo.




Me and my new little angel.

Special thanks to MB, whose skills make these moments more memorable.

Next week I'll post the Christmas and New Year's pics.

2 comments:

Cody and Tiff said...

Gorgeous pictures, thanks so much for posting=-) Miss you guys! Tiff

Mom's House said...

Tell those kids to stop growing so fast!! They are so cute. I smile everytime I see how red Reid's hair still is.