Everyone came home for Thanksgiving this year, which was tons of fun. However, I don't have very many pictures yet. I need to get them from the people with fancy cameras. Never fear; it is on my list. In the mean time, I will throw up a few other pictures recently taken.
Sabrina with one of her favorite faces (disgrunted with tongue out).
Another favorite (the crazy eye).
Bedhead on a redhead.
To me, Gager looks like a combination his Mommy and Nana...and awesomeness.
Dani and Lucy loving the baby.
Gage adores being the big brother.
Sabrina loved Uncle Scott.
Reid's Thanksgiving turkey creation.
Dani's turkey creation didn't survive "birth," the evidence of its killer is on her lips.
Thanks for the cupcakes Stephanie. This is what happened. :)
Look at that little sleepy face.
2 comments:
I love that picture of Scott holding Sabrina...it warms my heart.
So fun to see new pictures! The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment