Monday, October 04, 2010

Birthdays, Zoo Visit part 1&2...and P

This post is very late. In fact, we haven't posted anything significant in awhile...oops. We'll just catch up a bit here :)

Quite a bit of the Clayson crew came up to see Lion King and we celebrated Nick's birthday! It was super fun to see everyone.

Baby Joel, learning how straws work:

Grandma, Ryan & Reid
Danica, who adores the little speaker on my ipod. She dances lots.
Nick's actual birthday. He's 30 now. Let the teasing commence.
The monster hoodie. Has eyes now.
(out of order. Back to the visit)
Tiffany and baby Joel

Tea and Reid
Saying goodbye
Danica saying goodbye
Joel makes the best faces
I love fall. Love it. Event though I have a sneaking suspicion we had hot weather through the good part of fall and now we've got the cooler part coming and we missed the part in the 70s.
I digress.
We've been taking advantage of any slight cooling in the weather to go to the zoo.
Zoo Trip, Part 1:

They've got an exhibit right now called "Nature's Nightmare's" I dislike many things about this exhibit, but I thought the bats were cool.

(oops. Out of order again)
Zoo Trip 2: wearing capes




Finally...conference. We made P come up to visit us, because he's good entertainment. It was good to see him, and I appreciate him penciling us in, social butterfly that he is.

Danica took a shine to him. She's a fan of the boys. I think she thinks of them as overgrown versions of her brothers. Anyway, P was the recipient of more than his share of loving from the baby. Lucky boy.





PS--conference is really one of my favorite times of year. It centers me back on what's important. This past conference was fabulous. Just amazing. I feel like a better person already, although application is...well, I'm working on it :)

4 comments:

Cody Clayson said...

Jack got really happy and laughed when he saw that pic of Dani with the ipod :)

mb said...

I just love all those pics. The boys are so big and so is dani!!! I love that picture of dani with the ipod, super, super cute!

Emelro said...

danica is so cute! we need to come visit sometime soon!

Childress Family said...

I love the capes! I have decided to make them for my kids for Christmas. Danica is so big! I can't wait to get her and Dax together again. Love and miss you all.....Happy 30th Nick!