The boys have figured out all good "guns" make a noise like the plasma guns (? forgive my Star Wars ignorance) in Star Wars. Gage runs around and says, "I Pew you!" and shoots at you with his hands.
The other day, the boys were in the backyard and Nick was working on the lawn. Gage ran up to Nick and put his hands in front of him (sort of the action-hero version of jazz hands) and said, "I go Shoosh to you."
I'm going to add a random pics, but I haven't emptied the camera...
Gage stole this hat from Aunt Tiff...he was a cowboy for a few hours
2 comments:
that pic of nick and dani is precious. I'd prob frame it. a very kodak-y moment.
Wow I can't believe how big dani is! These kids have got to stop growing so fast, it makes me sad. We miss you all!
Post a Comment