Gage: Can we go to Nana's?
Me: It's too far away.
Gage: Can we go to Granpa's? (he likes those loopholes)
Reid: I want to go to the sunroom!
Me: The sunroom is at Nana's house. We don't have one.
Reid: Where's all our toys? (um, everywhere.)
Me: You have lots of toys.
Reid: I want to go to Nana's.
Gage: Let's go to Nana's.
Me: We can't. Remember we had to fly on airplanes to get there? Airplanes cost lots of money and we don't have any left. (only too true).
Later that day, after I said I was going to call Nana...
Gage: Do we have money now?
Gage has lately been adding "well" before responding to questions. You ask him if he wants to go somewhere for example, and he'll say, "well...alright!" It's pretty funny.
MB posted some AMAZING pictures of the trip on her blog, so if you want to see good ones go here. She's got like 3 posts, so scroll down to where the holiday pictures start. You might have to click on the 'older posts' link.
For those of you too lazy, I'll throw a few up from our lazy camera. Oh wait, it might be the operator not the camera. Hmm.
These are not in order:
At the air force museum. That was a highlight. Reid grabbed Aunt Nola's hand and dragged her around the whole day.
Paul & Lucy
The kids being goofy before we left:
Danica & Lucy
Reid's famous smile. He's in the cockpit of some fancy fighter plane at the air force museum.
Ok, I'll fix the red-eye before blogging next time. I promise.
Reid totally adopted Nola.
The lighting was dim & the camera decided that the star should be the blackbird here. So...we're a bit blurry. Also, Reid thought we were a drag and wanted to get back to Nola.
2 comments:
So I have updated a lot... It happens.
I still am sad we missed the airforce museum.
By the way...an easier way to see the pics I posted would be to scroll down to the sidebar section marked "Labels" and click on "Holidays"
just a thought.
I'm sorry if you got excited for another comment and saw that it was me again.
Post a Comment