Sunday, June 28, 2009

Counting Down to Delivery

Well, we had two cars and a fridge die this month (all within two weeks actually), so it was not the cheapest month in our history. That said, we really appreciate everyone who helped us figure what to do about getting all these problems fixed. Your help significantly reduced the pain of getting all these machines operating again. Thank you so much!

In other news, Janine is tired of being pregnant and ready to have this baby. She caught a cold with a nasty cough, and between the coughing and the baby's constant kicking, she is proclaiming this pregnancy as far more painful than her pregnancy with the twins. I've heard that tough pregnancies have better babies. Let's hope that is true. With Janine being as miserable as she has been, this baby would have to be an angel to recover.

Gager giving me weird looks.














Reid being a goof.














Reid and Gage with "Aunt Mimi"

2 comments:

mb said...

It's a good thing I went out in the sun after that picture was taken to get some sun on my WHITE legs!

LOVED seeing you and your boys! They are gems, serious charmers. I loved it!

Allen family said...

I am so glad that I get to come out! I can't wait to see you and the boys and the newest little Clayson! I'm sure she'll be a doll!