Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Picture OR 1,000 Words?

For some reason we only took one picture this week. I'm not sure why. We did get a couple of videos, but the lighting is really poor, so they are hard to see.

Hmmmm... when written like that it makes us (Janine and I) sound like slackers. Since it is a political season, I'll put some spin on what I just wrote.

In the short space of just under a week, we managed to document a thousand words on the boys lives. Furthermore, we preserved two video clips for future generations, and we did that with nothing but a camera and perseverance. That's why we're qualified to be the parents. Now, if you support our continued parenthood, I propose a 10,000 fund (*thinking in my head* "paid by the blog readers") to fund a new set of camera equipment, so that you the blog readers--the people--can get more documentation of the twins lives. Furthermore, I want to establish an oversight committee to ensure a continued stream of pictures, videos, and supporting text continues to be posted each week.

How was that as a spin? Well, maybe it only works for politicians.

Here's the pic of the boys relaxing on the couch.














Sumo wrestling.

1 comment:

mb said...

I think the video is cute, although I can't see it very well, but I think I know whats going on. They are so cute! and big!