And, I promised Nick I'd be done tinkering around on the computer in about fifteen minutes. Taken the current upload time on this antique, I should probably be quiet and post pictures. Turns out, nothing much happened this week and I only took about three pictures. Boys are still cute, Nick is still working hard, I am still slightly deranged. On the plus side, I got new shoes so hopefully my hip-knee issues will be better. I tell you, babies mess up your body.
The boys destroyed two different pairs of headphones this week. Both were basically broken before the little nuggets got them, but still...seems sort of like having a puppy.This is Gage, "listening"

As Nick posted earlier, the boys babble lots and lots--Gage is really trying to communicate. I just can't quite understand...
5 comments:
Oh so cute! He is trying so hard!! Its so sweet and doesn't it make you sad too when you can't understand? I have seen that slightly sad face from Naomi so often! I love that he was so persistent in repeating the same thing for you guys over and over! So cute!
hahhah, i liked at the end Gage just kinda gave up and walked away. He is so close! And So sweet! I love them. I want to visit.
Their "talk" cracks me up. Don't worry, you might find yourself oneday wishing that you couldn't understand them.
I just have to say that nothing makes me happier than Gage's hair in that picture! I love it! Tousled little boy hair...is there anything more adorable than that? No.
HOLY CRAP THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!! I love Gage's talking!!!! I also love that it isn't english but his own dialect. I wish we lived close!
Post a Comment