Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sick Boys

This was a rough week. The boys got sick and I was behind on a project at work, so I worked a lot. That left Janine suffering with very little sleep, and even less help around here. The boys, of course, also gave me the flu. Fortunately it only got bad towards the end of the week.

Life is hard when the boys are sick, but the one nice thing they do when they don't feel well is give snuggles. Normally Reid never just sits with me for more than a few seconds, but this weekend he and I camped out on the couch and slept most of it off.

I've finally posted the video I mentioned last week. It is kind of long, but a funny illustration of the boys' personality differences. I hope you enjoy it.

Gage thinks he is king of the slide.



















Reid and me crashed out on the couch this weekend.














Gage has Janine's eyes. (It would be easier to see if Gage were smiling too.)














Reid playing in the couch cushions.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them!!! They are too cute. I realize I say this all the time, but it's true!! I love that Reid just pushes Gage down the slide!!! So helpful:) Miss you all so much!!

michigan_herrs said...

they look so big!!!!

Childress Family said...

Sick babbies = grumpy mommy! Love the pictures, and video. Miss you all!

Jan said...

Dad and I cracked up at this video! Sorry we took a whole week to look. This week has been eventful on other fronts! We miss you!

The Johnsons said...

I can't even imagine what life would be like without our little ones to show us how fun and hilarious life can be. Two kids and a slide and we're set for hours! :) Love you guys!

The Johnsons said...

Whoa...how'd our picture get attached? :) Gonna have to work on that.