It's almost Christmas, and I am excited to head to Ohio to see family (Janine's side). There is one little catch. Flying with two 16-month old, wiggly, whining, teething, boys is going to be a challenge. I don't know how to share the apprehension I feel about this, but I'll give it a shot. Imagine being forced to watch Walker Texas Ranger for four hours without being able to mock the crappy dialog, cheesy premise (who thought Wrangler jeans and karate kicks were a good combination?), and terrible acting, while being strapped into a sticky, body-odor-smelling, seat. Ok, I'll stop whining. For those of you who love Walker Texas Ranger, I'm sorry. I mean no offense. If it makes you feel better, you can mock me for liking to watch almost any Jackie Chan movie (I know they have all the same drawbacks as Walker, but I think the stunts are cool).
Reid wasn't excited about the hat, but he looks cute here.

Reid is running in this picture, a skill he hasn't perfected yet,
but the tongue out gives it some extra flair I think.

Gage looks so much like his mommy (and her family) it kills me.
Look at those enormous eyes and pouty lips.

Gage has learned to rip off his diaper, which he is working on in
this picture. We are less impressed with this skill than he is.
3 comments:
Sounds like fun...well the family being together part and not so much the plane ride. I have done that with one and it's hard enough...GOOD LUCK! Oh, and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I was always less than enthusiastic when my kids learned how to take off their own diaper! I have vivid memories of seeing Kerrin start to poop on the living room floor, after taking off her diaper! Good times! Good times!!! See you soon!!!
I understand completly! My new crossover hasn't even been made yet (we ordered it in August but Ford puts its employees on the bottom of the list) so my little sedan will transport 3 squirmy little boys, me & hubby for 10+ hours to grammie & pappys.
Hey, we are coming for a visit March 26th! I just talked to Aunt Lani about it. I will send an email closer to Easter.
Post a Comment