We bought the boys tiger outfits for Halloween. They look so cute wearing them. We will post a video of them in the outfits soon, but for now enjoy the pics. The twins are so funny when they crawl around in the outfits because the little tails swing back and forth as they go--a video will obviously catch that sight better than pictures.
The boys still can't stand up without using a support (i.e. wall, chair, couch, toy, etc). This unlearned skill is keeping them from dedicating all their time to walking. They can both walk several steps, however, and when they do it they get so excited they nearly wet themselves with glee. (They probably literally wet themselves for all I know.)
The video is Reid playing peekaboo with the curtains, and intermittently showing us where his head is located. I think the really funny part is when he points to his head while it is behind the curtain (you'll see what I mean).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay so I have to say I missed having a video to watch this week!! But at least you got up some ADORABLE PICS!!! Which is more than I can claim. They are so incredibly cute!! Love ya!
We fixed it (actually, we finished it), now there's a video.
Every time I see them I want to cry! They are growing so fast!!!! They are so cute I cant stand it.
Those are some cute babies, but you already know that! Janine, you look terrific in that picture! Miss you all TONS!!
Post a Comment