Sunday, August 05, 2007

Henry Family Visit

I have to say, it was a pretty good week. Michelle and Jeff were here for Jeff's work, so I got to see Michelle several days, and then we coerced them into staying with us Friday and Saturday night so we could play games. I may never bowl again in the real world, as it turns out that I am awesome at Wii bowling. We sure love and miss being around those guys. I would even consider living in the dusty oven that is Phoenix to be close to such great friends. Of course, we'd have to get a job there first...

The boys are starting to climb on things now. I pulled the mattresses out of the crib to change sheets (something that doesn't always happen in as timely a way as one would hope) and the wonder twins thought it would be a good opportunity to play king of the mountain. Unfortunately, no one enjoyed falling off the mountain, so eventually the whole task was aborted until a later time.

We don't have many pictures to post this week. Jeff and Michelle promised to send some from their camera, so I may try to post some mid-week. We are heading out to the Clayson family circus on Wednesday, and are really excited to see everyone and pass along all our germs!



Michelle and Jeff with the boys:






The new climbing experience: (don't worry, Reid didn't get hurt)

2 comments:

Collin & Liana Kraus said...

I adore the pumpkin outfits, think I may get one myself! I foresee Reid conquering Everest by age 23!!!

Childress Family said...

Your boys are so adorable! I love the king of the mountain game! Just wait till they climb on chairs and then on tables, Farrah is such a climber.