Sunday, March 25, 2007

Rattle Smackdown

Today in church Reid learned the danger of using toys as weapons. He swung his rattle around and smacked his own forehead with it. It was a pretty decent swing and immediately left a red welt. He didn't cry, but indicated his distaste by throwing the rattle to the floor. Perhaps he was punishing himself for being extra difficult the past few days.

It was a lot of fun to have Collin, Liana, and Maribeth visit for the week. It seemed they barely got here and then had to leave. I've posted a few more pics from their stay.

Janine and I are also really excited to see everyone at Mom's in a couple of weeks. We hope you are all doing great.









2 comments:

Shane said...

Holy Cow those boys have grown! I can't believe how big they are. You guys look great!

Kurt Clayson said...

I agree! They're are growing too fast. I can't keep up with all of these babies...I can't wait to see you guys at Easter.